I love receiving my subscription boxes!
Beauty Box 5 is always a great surprise! This month I was especially impressed.
I think it the best box I have received! I love that Beauty Box 5 has a variety of products as apposed to Julep which is usually nail polish and Ipsy is mainly make up.
I also love that Beauty Box 5 has all natural products. Its great for you and the environment!
Here are the items I received! I also have added links so you can purchase these great items!
Jane's Pick All Natural Soap
- Smells wonderful, mine was Eucalyptus
- All natural
- makes skin soft
- can use as shaving cream
Tree Hut Hand Cream
- wonderful smell
- non greasy
- soft and smooth
- great for dry skin
Bella Pierre Makeup Base
- I used as eye primer, no creasing
- smooth application
Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse
- The best mousse I have ever tried!
- The smell is amazing! (Berries)
- Looks like Gel, comes out as mousse - neat!
- can use small amount
- no frizz, curl stayed all day
Swissco Dual sided Facial Pad
- love the exfoliating side!
- handle is great for application
- dries fast (I cant stand sponges etc that take forever to dry and they get gross... )
Here is my video review!
Thank you for reading!
Don't Forget to enter to win a 3 month subscription from Beauty Box 5!!
Click here to enter!