I'm always playing with ideas on what to try next.
I've been experimenting with scotch tape lately. It is amazing what you can do just by cutting a few strips!
It does take some time as the nail polish needs to dry before applying new polish or tape ( with nail polish it is great to use TaDa Quick Dry Polish Drops - cuts down time) but it is super easy!
All you need is:
- Base Coat
- 2 different colors of nail polish
- Scotch tape cut into small strips
- Top Coat
Here are the steps:
- Apply Base Coat
- Apply Top Color
- Let Top Color dry, once dry, apply tape strips on an angle in a zig-zag pattern
- Apply Second Color
- Wait for 30 seconds - 1 minute
- Slowly peel off tape
- Apply Top Coat
- Enjoy your beautiful nails!!
Please let me know of any nail design ideas I can try!!