I am a little late getting this blog post up... I guess only about a week late...
I usually try to only purchase items that are $10 and under, this month I splurged a bit but they are GREAT items!
Here is my video review of the items:
- Excellent Mascara
- Separates lashes
- Gives Volume and Length
- no clumps
- non flaky
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer - $8.99
- It was too light for me but I find it excellent as a highlighter
- Long Lasting
Wet n' Wild Pressed Powder - $4.99
- Long Lasting
- Soft on skin
- Feels light on skin
Threshold Damask Rose Body Wrap - $9.99
- I don't get hot/ sweaty wearing this
- Love design
- Soft terry cloth material
- Easy to wash
Sonia Kashuk Lashify Mascara - $6.99
- Excellent for separating lashes
- Waterproof formula great!
- Love the comb it comes with
- Gives length and volume
Lush - Rub Rub Rub Sea Salt Scrub - $24.99
- Smells amazing!
- Makes skin soft and smooth
- Excellent for exfoliating
- Can be used alone or with sponge or puff
Lush - Super Balm Hair Treatment ( Dandruff / Dry Scalp) - $19.99
- The best hair treatment I have ever used!
- Smells wonderful - like Eucalyptus!
- I noticed a huge improvement
Revlon Tourmaline Ionic Hair-Dryer - $32.99
- Dries hair fast
- Great diffuser attachment
- Easily straightens my hair
- Love how the "Freeze" Button gives shine
- Light weight
Please let me know if you have tried these items and what you think of them!
Thank you for reading :)
*These are not affiliate links, I am not receiving commission of any kind. I am merely sharing my opinion.*