I love coming home and seeing a pink package in my mailbox!
The subscription this month is definitely is getting ready for the summer season.
It came with sunscreen, bronzer, and hair mask.
I enjoy reviewing the products for you! When reading other posts I found I usually like all of the products - only positive reviews, but I guess that is why I am addicted to subscription boxes.
I enjoy them because it really does give me a chance to try products I normally wouldn't try.
I am a thrifty lady and don't like spending money on items I might not like. This gives me the chance to try them and purchase them if I like.
Without further adieu, Here is my video review:
Here are the items I received:
Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo #1
- feels light and soft on the eyes
- Gives nice natural look
- Great application - I didn't have access powder on my face
- At first it looked too dark for my light skin tone (it's a Medium/Deep) but once I applied my pink blush it didn't seem too dark
- Great staying power
- Great for contouring my nose and under jawline ( nice way to say my double chin)
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask
- I've never really used a hair mask before, I left it on for about 2 minutes( Instructions said 2 - 5 minutes) and love how my hair felt after!
- My hair felt healthy and soft
- It smells amazing, like berries!
Avène Thermal Spring Water
- I think this was my favorite item in the bag!
- It feels very refreshing, I misted my face while I had makeup on and it didn't leave splotchy areas
- Can be used to refresh skin, as a makeup remover, for razor burn, diaper rash - so many things!
- I expected it to have a strong chemical smell but it just smells like water
Hang Ten Classic Sport SPF50 Sunscreen
- I have light skin and burn in the summer months, sunscreen is my friend
- I only tried this on my hand so far but it was light and non-greasy
- Absorbed into skin fairly quickly
- Smells like Coconut
Join me and subscribe to the Ipsy Glam Bag! You receive 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here!
Thank you for Reading :)