It's ipsy Glam Bag time!!
I was quite excited about this bag but unfortunately I was slightly disappointed.
The theme this month was "Sensationally Sunkissed". I took a sneak peek at what I was receiving in my bag. There was bronzer, bb creme, lip balm - I was excited!
They are great products and most people on ipsy are saying positive things but some just did not work for me.
Here are the items I received:
Bare Minerals Ready eye-shadow 2.0 - The inspiration
- Pretty purple / violet color
- Very soft when applying
- Great staying power
- Does not crease
derma e BB Creme with SPF 25 - Light tint
- I was not a fan
- It made my skin very shiny and blotchy
- I used this instead of foundation and it felt heavier than foundation. I felt like a mask.
Pur-lisse pur-protect essential daily moisturizer with SPF 30
- I've only used this once so far and it was nice
- Soft, went on evenly
- absorbed well
- Did not leave my face shiny like the BB Creme
- I love moisturizers with SPF 15 and higher
Pop Beauty Bronzer in Secret Sunshine
- I was so excited for this but it was not impressed...
- It was waaayyy too dark for my skin tone
- It got streaky throughout the day, I had lines all over my cheeks...
- The reviews were all so good, I don't know why it didn't look good on me.
- I am usually a huge fan of POP Beauty products
Tinted Brilliance Balm - Unique Pink
- This was my favorite!
- It looks like a plain old lip balm but works with your ph levels to add a personal hue to lips
- Each time I apply it is a lighter or darker pink
- Hydrates lips, it feels tingly when first applied (like peppermint lip balm)
- Retractable - no sharpener needed
I am usually very pleased with my ipsy Glam Bag but I also want to be honest with my reviews.
You win some you lose some...
To subscribe for your ipsy Glam Bag, click HERE!
Thank you for reading!