Beauty Box 5 June Review
I apologize for being a little bit slow getting my monthly subscription box reviews onto the blog.
I seem to be behind in everything... Maybe it's that time of year... That mid-year hump...
The June Beauty Box 5 theme was summer chic - less effort, more cool.
It was a great box this month - full of relaxing and amazing smells.
Here is what I received:
OGX Coconut Water Shampoo and Conditioner Sample
- I expected a strong coconut smell but it was light and faint. The shampoo lathered up and rinsed out nicely. The conditioner had a tiny bit more of a coconut smell ( more than the shampoo). It made my hair soft, shiny and it had a hint of a coconut smell. Too bad it was a one time sample...
Eslor Introductory Collection Samples
Soothing Refiner and Cleanser
- Didn't lather up as much as I like. It did feel soothing and my skin felt soft and smooth. It was a one time only sample - wish I was able to try it one more time to really see affects.
- This is definitely a scrub! I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin as I found it was pretty abrasive. My skin did feel nice after but I thought it was a bit too harsh while using scrub.
- Soooooo nice! It seemed to be a light mask - almost like a cream. It felt like it was really getting into the pores. Very light scent - I couldn't place it but it wasn't a regular clay mask scent. Very Nice! I will be purchasing!
- Very soft and light. Again, a very light scent. My skin felt refreshed and soft. Another item I am going to be purchasing.
Nicka K New York Nail Polish - Lavendar
- Great color for summer. Easy application. I had it on my nails for a week and it barely started chipping.
Vitabath Wild Cherry travel size Body Wash
- Love the scent! It lathered up very nice and I didn't need to use very much. I've been using this for 2 weeks now and I'm only at half the bottle. Skin feels very soft.
Glam Natural Mascara
- I thought this was so-so. It says it will give a wide eyed look but it didn't give the volume and length I like. I would use this when I want a natural no makeup look.
Sign up for Beauty Box 5 and receive a $15 gift card to Soap.com - Shop now!
Beauty Box 5 will satisfy your every cosmetic need for under $12 - Monthly beauty samples at your door - Get the Box Today!