This nail art design would be great if you want something easy.
If you like a french tip nail, you will love this.
It can be worn everyday casual and out for a Christmas party.
It took me no time at all!
Here is what you need:
- Base coat
- White nail polish
- Red nail polish
- Green nail polish (Optional)
- Glitter nail polish (Optional)
- A nail striper (see DIY Nail art tools)
- Top coat
Apply base coat to the nail. Let dry. Apply white nail polish to the tips of the nail. I use the nail polish brush and swipe down the tip but use whatever technique you are comfortable with.
Wait a few minutes to let the white polish settle (this prevents smudging). Using a nail striper(I used a toothpick) dipped in a red polish, apply diagonal lines on the white tip.
If you like this look, you can apply a generous amount of Top coat.
If you want to add to this design continue to the next steps.
Using a nail striper dipped in green polish, apply a green line just above the white tip.
To add some sparkle, use the same technique in step 4 using a glitter polish.
Allow nails to dry for a few minutes to avoid smudging and apply a fast drying top coat.
Simple yet beautiful!
I would love to see your nail art recreations, please share with me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using #BU10nails.
- Julep Oxygen Smoothing Base Coat • $18.00
- L.A. Colors Nail Polish • Wet Seal • $3.90
- Revlon Nail Care Quick Dry Polish • Revlon • $6.49
-OPI PRODUCTS, INC. OPI Alpine Snow Nail Polish - .5 oz. • jcpenney • $9.00
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Extreme Wear Nail Color • Sally Hansen • $2.99–4.99