Here is what you need:
- Base coat
- White nail polish
- Light blue nail polish
- Silver glitter nail polish
- A dotting tool (see DIY Nail art tools)
- Top coat
Apply base coat to the nail. Let dry. Apply a shimmery blue nail polish to the nail, you might need 2 coats to increase the opacity.
Using a dotting tool dipped in white nail polish, make small and large dots on the nail.
Using a silver glittery polish, apply dots in between the white dots.
Finish off by applying your favorite top coat to seal in your design.
- Julep Oxygen Smoothing Base Coat
-OPI Holland Collection " I Have A Herring Problem " H58 • OPI
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color
-essie Hors D' Oeuvres Special Effects Nail Polish - .46 oz. • Essie
- Revlon Nail Care Quick Dry Polish
- Julep Beauty JulepTM 'Ta Da' Quick Dry Polish Drops