Today I wanted to share a DIY item I tried recently.
It is super easy and the key product is <drum roll> a sandwich bag. That's right a plain plastic sandwich bag!
- First, apply nail polish to the sandwich bag, you may need 3 - 4 coats to make the color nice and opaque.
- Let sit for several hours or overnight.
- Cut out shapes using a craft hole puncher or scissors.
- Apply to the nail, gently pressing into place.
- Apply your favorite top coat and you are done!
Everyone will think you worked hours on your nails and it was only minutes!
Hope you enjoyed this DIY trick :)
Julep Oxygen Smoothing Base Coat • $18.00
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color, Invisible • Sally Hansen • $1.89–2.26
POP Beauty Nail Polish, Cute Coral 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) • Pop Beauty • $4.50
2000 2mm Round Black & Silver Crystals Rhinestones Jewels Nail Art Gems By VAGA® • $2.99
Wet n Wild Wild Shine Top Coat, Matte • Wet n Wild • $0.99