I liked the look of this nail design. It has an edgy look to it.
Here is what you need:
- Base coat
- White nail polish
- Pink nail polish
- Red nail polish
- A striping tool (see DIY Nail art tools)
- Top coat
Apply base coat to the nail. This will protect the nail from staining and prolong the manicure. Apply a base color (I chose a pink nail polish). Let dry completely.
Using a striping tool dipped in white nail polish, make 2 lines forming an "L" shape, then do the same in the opposite direction - an upside down "L" shape.
You can finish the manicure here or apply some nail polish in the diamond shape (I chose Red).
Let polish dry for a few minutes to prevent smudging. Apply a fast drying top coat to give your manicure a glossy shine.
My white polish was drying out so it was a little stringy...
- Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat 955 • Revlon • $4.60
- L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer, White • $1.49
- Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel, Bonsai • Revlon • $3.79–7.99
- Julep Color Treat • $14.00
- Essie 'Good To Go!' Top Coat • Essie • $10.00
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter!