I'm always snoozing the alarm over and over again, then I am rushing to get ready...
When I first started at my full time job, I decided that I really didn't need to wear makeup all the time.
So for 2 days I didn't wear any makeup and people kept asking me if I was feeling OK or if I was sick....
I guess I need a little something, lol
In this tutorial I show a quick way to do a nude look to brighten the eyes and make them appear bigger and well rested.
I don't use any fancy tools - just my finger tips.
I find this technique - although not exactly a professional approach - works for those days when I wanted a few more minutes of sleep.
- L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara Waterproof, Blackest Black, 0.21 Fluid Ounce • L'Oreal • $7.97
- e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner, Coffee • $1.49
- Revlon Diamond Collection Lash Curler • Revlon • $9.49
- Eye Dimensions Eyeshadow • Avon • $9.00
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer Sheer, 0.15 Ounce • $6.59