I thought I would share this spring manicure, with the light colors it sure is spring-like.
I used a bobby pin to make the dots and a light pink and blue nail polish.
It is such a simple manicure and it looks great!
Here is what you need:
- Base Coat
- Light Pink Polish
- Light Blue Polish
- White nail polish
- a Dotting tool
- Top Coat
- Start by applying a base coat to protect your natural nails
- Apply Pink polish to one side of the nail and Blue onto the other side
- You can leave it like this but I wanted something that would "POP"
- Apply white dots to the centre of the nail
- Wait a few minutes to prevent smudging and apply a fast drying top coat to seal in the design and make the nails shine
That is probably the simplest manicure!!
See you next time :)