Today is a post of my May favorites. I 'll admit that I purchased them a few months ago but wasn't certain if they were a favorite until I used them a few more times. You know, if you buy a new shampoo and it works amazingly the first few times and then your hair is completely flat after that...
The thing I liked most about these products is that they have great staying power! Eye shadows don't crease, colors stay vibrant.
These are items that I definitely will be purchasing again!
I have the links below as well as my YouTube video which goes into more detail on why I liked the product.
- Rimmel London Matte BB Cream $11.50 - http://bit.ly/1FNg4uP
- Essence 3D Eye shadow $3.49 - http://bit.ly/1dvcTgX
- NYC Individual Eyes -$4.99 - http://www.newyorkcolor.com/
- Essence Mini Lip Gloss Set $3.99 - http://bit.ly/1GB7Dn8
- Elf Golden Bronzer $3.00 - http://bit.ly/1ArUI5V
- Marc Anthony Sexy Beach Waves Mousse $7.99 - http://bit.ly/1FNhbut
- Marilyn Hair Treatment $22.95 - http://www.lush.ca/Marilyn/
- Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly $9.95 - http://www.lush.ca/Sweetie-