The older I get, I have been noticing that lip appearance can be a significant indicator of aging.
The lips have naturally thinner skin than the face, becoming more susceptible to showing signs of aging, especially as collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production decreases.
For lips that speak the language of youth, Arbonne has just introduced Arbonne Intelligence Lip Treatment, which features their proprietary complex, Phytinol, which helps soften the appearance of fine lines on the lips and contours, and supports the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
I used the Lip Treatment twice a day and my lips felt replenished, hydrated and moisturized.
I especially noticed in the morning, my lips normally are dry and cracked, now are soft and smooth.
Arbonne Intelligence Lip Treatment also enhances the appearance of lip volume and plumps them up a bit. I liked that it was a very subtle not like having "duck lips".
It multitasks as a primer for lipstick or gloss.
· Replenishes moisture to smooth lip texture as well as reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles on and around the lips
· Deeply hydrates, moisturizes and protects the natural moisture barrier to help lips look soft and supple
· Immediately and continuously plumps lips’ appearance, restoring a well defined appearance
· Cream formula absorbs quickly and can be worn alone or as a primer to help extend the wear of lipstick or gloss
· Dermatologist- and allergy-tested; suitable for all skin types
· Vegan, formulated without gluten
To purchase Arbonne Intelligence Lip Treatment, click HERE!
Was this post helpful to you?
Show some love!
Please Tweet, click the Google +1 or Facebook LIKE buttons below!
"Beauty is more beautiful when it is on the inside"