Matte polishes are great! A matte top coat can transform any manicure by giving polish a frosty, shimmer-free finish!
But a matte polish can be tricky.
When I first got my matte polish I didn’t know when to use it or how.
Here are some easy tips to get the perfect matte mani!
- Clean, file and buff your nails. This 4-StepBuffing Block Nail File is great for buffing nails! This makes the nail beds smooth for easier polish application.
- Apply a basecoat. This will help the polish adhere to the nail and prevent staining.
- Apply your chosencolor - apply about two coats to achieve an opaque finish.
- Apply nail art if desired.
- Apply a quickdrying topcoat.
- Apply the mattetop coat to the nail. You may need to apply two coats of matte polish.
- Allow a second or two for the matte coat to dry.
The perfect matte manicure!
Try this with different colors and designs for a stunning new look on your nails!
Was this post helpful to you?
Show some love!
Please Tweet, click the Google +1 or Facebook LIKE buttons below!
"Beauty is more beautiful when it is on the inside"