I wanted to come up with a no tools un-Valentine’s design for those who don’t want hearts everywhere.
I chose this “un-Valentine’s ” nail design.
All you need is a red or pink nail polish and a nail polish that is one shade lighter.
I used a dark pink nail polish and a light pink polish, to stay with the valentine’s theme and I just love pink.
I had another nail polish with heart shapes so I used a toothpick to pick up some hearts and apply them to the nail; this step is optional of course.
Here’s what you need:
- Apply a base coat to help protect the nails, this also prevents the polish from chipping.
- Apply the DarkPink Nail Polish to the nails, let dry completely.
- Using the thin part of the brush, apply the Light Pink Nail Polish down the center of the nail.
- Optional – Add a heart or gem to the top of the nail.
- Apply a fast drying top coat for a beautiful shine.
This super easy manicure can be used anytime of the year and it’s great for making shorter nails look longer!