I wanted to come up with a no tools design for St. Patrick’s Day that wasn’t just clovers.
I chose this design because it is not only simple and easy but also goes with everything – dressy, casual style.
All you need is a white and green nail polish and a toothpick.
Here’s what you need:
- Apply a base coat to help protect the nails, this also prevents the polish from chipping.
- Apply the WhiteNail Polish to the tips nails, let dry completely.
- Using a toothpick or striping brush, apply the LightGreen Nail Polish to outline the white polish.
- Using a toothpick dipped in the green polish, apply as many dots as you like to the centre of the white areas. I applied 4 dots per nail.
- Apply a fast drying top coat for a beautiful shine.
The bright green color also great for spring, I received many compliments saying they also looked like Easter eggs.
So I guess if you have a great top coat, this mani will last through St. Patrick’s and Easter!