Nails have never looked cuter!
I think these bows are adorable and actually easy to do!
It looks like it would be difficult but in a few easy steps you have a bow French tip on your nails.
I used a nailart brush and a dotting tool but you can use a toothpick to get the same effect.
I purchased my Nail art brush at my local art supply store for a couple of dollars.
Here’s what you need:
- Or a toothpick
- Apply a base coat to help protect the nails.
- I applied a white nail polish to the nail but you can use a sheer polish or only have the base coat.
- Using the nail art brush or toothpick, apply a line across the tip of the nail. I found this helped when making the bows.
- In the middle of the line, draw 2 triangles.
- Fill in the triangles.
- Apply a light pink dot in the middle where the triangles meet.
- Apply a fast drying top coat.
If you want to be more creative, you can outline the bow in a darker polish or add a sparkly gem instead of a dot.
This has so many options to experiment with!
Hope you found this to be fun and easy!
If you would like to recreate this design, please use #BU10nails and follow me on Instagram,Facebook or Twitter.