As you probably already know, I am always playing around with my nail polishes, trying to come up with easy nail designs.
I am very excited that the weather is warming up and the sun is staying out longer.
That usually means light bright pastel nail polish colors!
This is a super simple Tie Dye Nail design.
I used a toothpick but you can also use a nail striper or a small dotting tool.
Here’s what you need:
- Top Coat
- Nail Striper (optional)
- Small Dotting tool (optional)
- Or a toothpick
- Apply a base coat to help protect the nails. Apply a White base color. Let dry. Using a white base color helps make the other colors really POP!
- Using a pastel color and a toothpick, apply little lines in a spiral shape to the nail. If it’s easier, you can also make large dots instead of the lines.
- Continue making lines or dots in a spiral shape using several pastel colors.
- Apply a fast drying top coat and you’re done!
Bright colorful and fun nails!
If you would like to recreate this design, please use #BU10nails and follow me on Instagram,Facebook or Twitter.