I love these Pineapple nails!
They look a little cartoony but are so cute!
This design is super easy to do!
It looks like it would be difficult but only takes a few easy steps.
I only used a toothpick for this design.
I used a nude base color but you can use a White or Clear nail polish that will make the pineapple stand out.
Here’s what you need:
- Top Coat
- a toothpick
- Apply a base coat to help prevent the nail polish from chipping.
- Apply a base color to the nails. I used a nude nail polish but as mentioned above, you can use white or clear polish.
- Apply White nail polish to the nail in large dots, they don’t need to be perfect because pineapples are not completely circular. I found using white polish first helps the yellow polish show up more against the background.
- Apply the Yellow nail polish on top of the white dots.
- Using a toothpick or nail art brush, apply vertical stripes to the tops of the pineapples. I made 3 to 4 stripes on my nails.
- Using the orange nail polish, apply criss cross lines in the middle of the pineapples to give them definition.
- Apply a fast drying top coat.
This design is perfect for summer!!
If you would like to recreate this design, please use #BU10nails and follow me on Instagram,Facebook or Twitter.
Juice Beauty May GWP! Free Full-size GREEN APPLE Nutrient Eye Cream ($38 value), yours with any $75 purchase. Enter promo code EYE4U at checkout. Offer ends 5/31/16