Happy Fourth of July to my American readers!!
To show I haven’t forgotten about you, I wanted to share this cute nail design with you.
It is very simple although it looks like a lot of work.
The only tools you will need is a toothpick but you can also use a nail striper and dotting tool.
- Start by applying a Base coat to the nails, this helps to protect the nails from staining and will give you a long lasting mani.
- Apply Blue polish to the nails. Let dry completely.
- Using the White Polish , apply to the tips of the nails, like an exaggerated French Tip. You may have to use a couple of coats for the best opacity. Let dry for a few minutes.
- Using a toothpick or nail striper, apply small lines of the Red polish down the tips of the nail.
- Using a toothpick or dotting tool, apply white dots in the Blue part of the nail.
- Apply a fast drying Top coat.
If you are more advanced, you can definitely add stars instead of dots.
Hope you like this nail design!
Please share your nail designs with me on Instagram and use #BU10nails
Hope you all have a Happy and safe Fourth of July!!