I love gold polish, it gives a sparkle to any mani and is great for all seasons.
I chose this super easy nail design because it looks great and goes with anything.
I chose a white nail polish and a chunky gold glitter polish.
I also used a matte topcoat to get a velvety finish.
I wanted the gold polish to be the star of the show.
I used a toothpick to pick up some chunky gold glitter and apply them to the nail; this step is optional of course.
Here’s what you need:
- Apply a base coat to help protect the nails, this also prevents the polish from chipping.
- Apply the White Nail Polish to the nails, let dry completely.
- Using the thin part of the brush, apply the Gold Glitter Nail Polish down the center of the nail.
- Using a toothpick, pick up some chunky gold glitter and apply them to the nail to make an even application.
- Apply a fast drying top coat.
- Apply a Matte Top Coat for a beautiful satin finish.
This super easy manicure can be used anytime of the year and it’s great for making shorter nails look longer!