Cleansing conditioners are gentle, detergent-free, all-in-one formulas that clean, hydrate and condition hair in one step – no need for shampoo!
They contain little-to-no sulfates and parabens.
They generally don’t lather. They leave hair soft and frizz free without stripping or drying the hair.
They eliminate the need for the rubbing and scrubbing which can cause friction that damages hair.
Most of these no-shampoo method formulas can be used daily.
Time to battle it out in the ring!!
- Adds Shine
- Is gentle on the hair
- Great Smell - bathroom smelled amazing afterward!
- Improves Texture
- Smooths & Softens
- 6 – 8 pumps to do my hair
- Thin Milky Consistency Of Product
- Hair still frizzy in humidity
WEN Hair Care
- hair very soft
- hair shiny
- can be used once a week and it will help keep your hair soft
- If you prefer to use shampoo can be used after as a conditioner
- Thick whipped consistency
- takes a lot of product – 20 – 25 pumps
- Did not like the smell – not minty but like Eucalyptus
- may build up in hair and weigh it down
- Price was $40.00
I personally thought there were very similar results, the only issue I had with Renpure Solutions was my hair did frizz more in the humidity, when I used WEN it did not seem as frizzy.
When reading other people’s experiences, it is very different and a lot of people say they don’t compare.
I liked that WEN didn’t leave my hair frizzy but Renpure had a nicer scent. I didn’t like the thin consistency of Renpure but I love the price.
For me they both had great results and I would probably use Renpure because it has a great price and is more convenient for me to purchase.
What would be your choice?