Sharp and edgy, geometric designs can be used in so many ways – from eccentric neon patterns to sophisticated triangle tips.
Some nail designs can be intimidating but luckily they aren’t nearly as hard as they look.
I used a nail striping brush for this design but you can use a toothpick or scotch tape, clear tape or painter’s tape if you want delicate professional looking lines.
The colors I used were Blue, Green, Black, White and Silver but you can definitely use any colors you want.
Here’s what you need:
- Top Coat
- Matte Top Coat (optional)
- Nail Striper (optional)
- Or a toothpick
- Apply a base coat to help protect the nails. Apply Blue nail polish for a base color.
- Using Green nail polish to the tip of the nails on an angle.
- Using the Black Polish apply a triangle in the centre of the nail. I alternated colors on each nail.
- If you want a simple design, you can apply top coat or use other colors to apply more triangles to the nails for an offbeat edgy look.
- Apply triangles to the nails in different colors.
- Apply a Top Coat for a glossy shine.
- Optional: Apply a matte top coat for a velvety finish.
They can be an accent nail, still being a delicate design or on all of the nails, giving you an edgy look.
If you would like to recreate this design, please use #BU10nails and follow me on Instagram,Facebook or Twitter.