St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner!
I wanted to share some cute and easy nail designs with you.
Both designs are really easy and take no effort.
They are more than a shamrock or pot of gold.
I am in love with this minty green Nail color by Essence!
Here's what you need:
- Top Coat
- a dotting tool or toothpick for the polka dots
Green Polka Dot Nails
- Always apply a base coat to the nails.
- Apply a base color - you may need 2 coats to make the color opaque.
- Once polish is dry, dip the dotting tool or toothpick into the opposite color of green polish and apply medium dots to the nail.
- Then make smaller green dots in the empty spaces.
- Allow nails to dry a minute to prevent any streaking and apply a fast drying top coat.
French tip marble accent nails
- Apply a base coat to protect the nails.
- Apply a light green nail polish - 2 coats will make the color nice and opaque.
- With a dark green nail polish, apply the polish to the tips of the nails.
- On accent nails, apply a few dots of each color, use a toothpick to swirl the polishes together for a marbled look.
- Apply a fast drying top coat!
Both manicures can be used for any occasion, using bright blues and pinks
would look so pretty for spring!
Hope you enjoyed these manicures, please share you recreations
with me on Instagram using #BU10nails.