I wanted to keep this dotticure to the tips of my nails with a few dots coming up to the middle – kind of like a French tip (you know how I love a French tip design).
I also wanted to use bright spring rainbow of colors but you can use any colors you would like.
I used a dotting tool but you can also use a toothpick.
It’s a pretty design that is really easy to do.
Here’s what you need:
- Top Coat
- (Optional) Matte Top Coat
- (Optional) Dotting tool
- Apply base coat to protect the nails and prolong the manicure.
- Apply a sheer light pink base color. Let completely dry.
- Using a dotting tool or toothpick dipped in a color other than your base color (I chose dark pink) apply medium sized dots to the nail. Try to stay between the tip and middle of the nail.
- Apply 3 or 4 dots onto the nail and then alternate colors.
- Apply a few small dots in various colors to the nails.
Hope you liked this easy colorful design!
Please share your designs with me on Instagram using #BU10nails